Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pigging out in San Fran! Part I (Walnut Creek Wine & Beer Festival)

I went to San Fran about a week ago to celebrate my cousin's b-day. I was determined to eat and be merry. The first day we went to a beer and wine festival and definitely had a ton of delicious things to fill our bellies!! This first pic is deep fried artichoke!!! I burned my mouth a lil' but it was juicy and crispy at the same time, dipped in ranch it was even better!

This funnel cake was the bomb of course!!! With strawberries and Cool hWhip ;-)
It was so hot I had to get something frozen, too bad I have sensitive ass teeth and couldn't bite into the strawberries!! It was still good though. Dipped in dark chocolate and nuts!
My cousin likes big hot dogs!!! (LOL)
Deep fried mushrooms, mozzarella sticks, and zucchini!! Surprised I didn't
have a heart attack that day!

1 comment:

  1. I swear that we ate sooo much, and we laughed our asses off!!!

    ReplyDelete