Friday, July 9, 2010

Baked Eggs and Tortilla in a Creamy Tomato Sauce

Sorry Christina! Stop reading this! This recipe has eggs!! LOL ... Anyway, this is from my monthly Martha Stewart recipe catalogs. Pretty simple and pretty tasty. Kind of reminded me of an enchilada casserole or another version of chilaquiles, but I had it for dinner so I guess we'll go with casserole. All you need is onions, garlic, can of crushed tomatoes, a bit of half n' half, tortillas, eggs and cheese. And salt and pepper and all that jazz of course. First time I think I made my food come out like the magazine pictures, except mine is a lil' toasty, but so what! Serve it with some frijoles, or if you're not a true beaner like my friend Diana, then some potatoes would be fantastic!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious, please let me be a guinea pig = )

    ReplyDelete