Wednesday, July 21, 2010

KETCHUP

Three tomatoes are walking down the street -- a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and squishes him... and says,'Ketchup.'

Ha! I love that joke! Anyway, it just dawned on me that I never posted pics of the delicious food my friend and I had when we went on a mission to "Ketchup", a hip lil' restaurant in Hollywood, CA. A bit over priced but a fun and cool environment. We shared a crab macaroni n' cheese appetizer, and each had an entrée.


Ketchup!


I was afraid this appetizer was going to have too much crab, since I'm not
a big seafood fan, but the crab was minimal and the macaroni was oh so cheesy!
And it was topped with toasted panko bread crumbs!! SO good!


Can't remember what Diana's plate was called, I think Air borne Chicken or
something like that. Chicken and veggies with mashed taters underneath.


My plate was chicken as well, and served with the same sides.
Not too crazy about the taters, but the chicken was like a fancy shake n' bake.
Veggies were nice and tender :-) ... The End.




No comments:

Post a Comment