Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce


I made dinner last Thursday, which I haven't done in a long time because I've been lazy, but I'm glad I did it because it was delish! Just got this simple recipe from Eatingwell.com (http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/
sauteed_chicken_breasts_with_creamy_chive_sauce.html). My roommate really liked it. I added the asparagus like the recipe suggested. The potatoes I just added because I need carbs to complete my meal :-) I just boiled them and melted some Kerrygold Garlic and Herb butter on top, mmm mmm!

5 comments:

  1. that looks so good! thank you for following my blog! i'm following yours too. :) and omg, we both love makeup and food! awesome! hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope to do more makeup reviews and such ... I seem to be doing more food and recipes! oops! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WM Style are currently doing ON SALE Shoes!!! Start Price $24USD with boots, pumps, heels all different kinds!

    Visit: http://www.facebook.com/wmstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this!! great Job!! Im going to be posting another blog on Stuffed chicken Breast ;) heads up!! xoxo

    WifezillaHekela.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks sooooooo good. Especially now, because I'm starving. I better scroll around because I'm worried I might start eating my computer :)

    ReplyDelete