Thursday, November 18, 2010

Leopard Luxe




So I'm finally doing a post on a make-up look. But to be honest, I think its a fail:-/ I know I could do better, but I kinda did it in a hurry so this is what I got. For my eyes I used the Leopard Luxe palette from the MAC Fabulous Felines collection (which is no longer in stock, but I think you could get it on eBay). I used the two top colors and the bottom left color. I used the Orangey/peach color on my eyelid, the dark brownish color on the crease, and the matte tan color on my brow bone. For my lips I used the Wicked Queen lipstick in Toxic Tale, and the gloss in Strange Potion (Also by MAC and also recently sold out I believe). Anyway, thats all. I just bought a new Wet n' Wild palette at Rite Aid, because I keep hearing great things about it, so as soon as I try it I'll post some pics and do a review :-) Thanks for stopping by readers!

P.S. In case anyone wants to know, I got my feather earrings on Etsy. Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LovMely?ga_search_query=lovmely&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title&filter[0]=handmade

5 comments:

  1. aww no fail..its looks sweet hun!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look very nice. I love neutral makeup looks. & your eyebrows are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv the palette those are pretty colors...the feather earrings are cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! :-) It's always nice to get positive feedback ... but i welcome any helpful suggestions too!

    ReplyDelete