Monday, March 14, 2011

Inglot Highlighting Powder

I love this highlighter! It's hard to capture with a camera but it looks great in daylight :-) This is the INGLOT AMC Multicolor System Highlighter in #83. I used the middle three colors for the highlight in the pics below, which are light gold, soft pink and a beige type color. You can definitely mix it up if you want more of a white sheen or light bronze sheen. I can't wait to get more!



In this pic I also used MAC To the Beach Bronzer in Golden




For my lips I used MAC To the Beach Collection in Frost Thrills,
with MAC Costa Chic on top (lately I've been loving Costa Chic)


I love that you can see specs of gold from the Frost Thrills l/s

Thanks for stopping by :-)

6 comments:

  1. How Pretty. have u tried ELFS highlighter?? Its great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i havent tried it ... i'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that lip color on you!!


    http://reynaglows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you made me want to buy this highlight :D
    Thanks I was looking for one :D

    ReplyDelete