Saturday, March 12, 2011

INGLOT swatches ... Finally!

It's been about two weeks since I went to The Makeup Show here in Los Angeles. And I've finally gotten around to swatching my Inglot shadows. I don't know how so many of you keep up with your kids, home life, doing tutorials, blogging and so many other things, I give you ladies props! :-)

Now on to my INGLOT shadows, yay! I was so excited to finally get some because I've seen so many other postings and swatches about how great they are. Unfortunately, I only got one 10-color palette, and three extra that I bought off my cousin/fellow makeup addict @Makeup_Monster :-) because she got extra ones in her bag :-D . I'm trying really hard not to go crazy this year on buying makeup, because last year I went crazy at IMATS, MAC and Sephora. This year I'm learning to budget better and all that jazz. Okay enough talk, and lets get to the swatches!


Shadows with flash

Shadows without flash (not sure why the rest of the pics came out vertical, sorry!)

Right column: AMC Shine 40, DS 494, Matte 379, Pearl 399, Pearl 450 (Top to Bottom)

Left Column: AMC 58, AMC Shine 44, AMC Shine 32, Matte 372, DS 473 (Top to Bottom)

Three colors flying solo: AMC 49, Pearl 426, Pearl 405 (Top to Bottom)

All the colors were swatched without a base. Personally, I think each color is great! The textures of these shadows are velvety, smooth, and easy to blend. I haven't played with them much except with the dark blue color (Pearl 426). I can't wait to get a chance to play with them all! I really think everyone should have some INGLOT in there lives, and just recently they've opened a US online store http://www.inglotusa.com/ Yay!!

Oh and I also purchased some lipsticks, a pigment (yes just one) and a highlighter which I will post swatches of soon, I promise!

Thanks for stopping by my lil' blog ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches and the shadows are dreamy! I really like 450!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to use them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. need to try Inglot products,nice swatches all colours re pretty

    nice blog btw im following u
    http://sharon-871sher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sher! I'm loving your blog ass well :-)

    ReplyDelete