Monday, March 21, 2011

Model in a Bottle Brow Sealer


I LOVE THIS STUFF! My eyebrow hairs are long and straight so they tend to just look like bushy grandpa eyebrows a few minutes after I brush them. I've tried brow wax and I think even hairspray at one point but seriously nothing would work. I kept hearing good things about Model in a Bottle so I decided to stop by the booth at the Makeup Show and finally purchase some brow sealer. This small bottle was only 8 bucks! It's usually 12, so I saved a couple of bucks :-)


These are my brows without the brow sealer ...
Blah! I went a whole day without it just to take pics, LOL

With the brow sealer they stay nice and shaped all day! Yay!
(Different day as you can see by the eyeliner. You can really see the difference in my brows :-)

I highly recommend this product if you have unruly eyebrows. The price is really affordable because you don't need to use that much of the liquid. A little goes a long way! Hope you guys try it!

4 comments:

  1. oh, I could really use something like this. Don't care for the wax. Thanks for posting this. I'll have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo! I have unruley brows too - I actually trimmed them because products wouldn't hold them in place. But I'm trying to grow them back out, and this product sounds like it might just work on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks great!! Im currently growing my brows OUT to reshape them..I look like a grandpa!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. you all have to try it! its my new best friend!

    ReplyDelete