Monday, March 7, 2011

Saturday Night ...

Did this look this past weekend. And I didn't have my regular camera with me so I had to use my camera phone :-/

Eyes
TFSI
All over eye- MAC Rubensque paint pot
Lid - Blue Inglot color
Crease (outer and mid) MAC Ground Brown
Highlight - MAC Malt and a bit of Shroom
Liner - Sephora Long Lasting liner #07 Glitter Brown
Mascara - Maybelline great lash mascara
Brows- Benefit Brow-zings ... Sealed with Model in a Bottle brow sealer (must have!)

Cheeks

MAC's Golden bronzer (To the Beach Collection).
MAC's paint pot in Vintage Selection for highlight on cheeks

Lips
Subculture Lip Liner

MAC Costa Chic
MAC Fast Play (on top)
MAC lipglass in Best of Breed (Fab Feline collection)


My hair stayed wavy/curly for like 10 minutes :-/



3 comments:

  1. i'm loving that lip combo on you! it's fab! i think i need to get subculture lip liner. "i hate my office job. makeup and food make me happy" LMAO! omg that's EXACTLY how i felt with my last office job lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! ... and yes i cannot wait to get out of this office .. hopefully this year! keeping my fingers crossed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Especially since it has just a touch of sparkle. I couldn't live without a little glitter in my eye shadow. lol

    ReplyDelete