Friday, April 15, 2011

Food Wishes aka Chef John ...


I haven't had the time to try new recipes or make some home cooked meals because of school and homework, so I thought I'd share a link to one of my favorite food blogs. His blog is called Food Wishes, click here to check it out. Seriously, this man is awesome! He makes some good stuff, some simple and some not so much, but he has a ton of recipes to try! One of my favorite simple ones is called an Inside Out Grilled Cheese sandwich (see pic above). Thats right, cheese on the inside and cheese on the outside! I've tried it and I pretty much fell in love with it ;-)

Seriously, you have to try it!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this link. Who doesn't love a delicious grilled cheese? Yum. Can't wait to try this version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :) if you ever want to set up an international swap just drop me an email :) i know how it is so much u.s brands I want and cant get here either :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy yummy!! I want to try this!!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete