Thursday, April 14, 2011

Moroccan Oil ...

I'm probably late on the bandwagon for this product, but my sister gave me this cool gift bag of Moroccan Oil products that she got at an event she attended. I LOVE this stuff! It smells so good, and it helps with frizzy or fly away static-y hair. I haven't tried the oil treatment or shampoo and conditioner, because the bag came with those as well, but I am definitely going to use them! So far I really like this styling cream. My hair is really straight and fine so this stuff adds extra shine. I just put a little dollop in my hand and smooth it out throughout my hair. This product is a bit pricey, but it looks like some websites like Amazon offer some decent deals.



Sorry bad picture quality, this was taken with my phone :-/

Here's a better picture of a different day that I used this stuff.
It may not work for everyone as is the case with a lot of products, but personally I love it!

Hope some of you can give it a try, thanks for stopping by! :-)

3 comments:

  1. thank you :) i use this too i ind it works best after ive been in the sun..odd huh haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. u hav beautiful hair,i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, works great on you. So shiny! I too love the smell but haven't used it in a while. Perhaps I'll have to start up again. :)

    ReplyDelete