Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New favorite Eyeliner!

So when I did some drugstore makeup shopping for the event I volunteered for I actually came across some products that are now some of my favorite! One of my new favorite products is 'Loreal Paris Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner'. I was watching a youtube guru's (MakeupbyTiffanyD) video and she recommended this eyeliner so I made sure to look for it!


Turns out I love it more than MAC's Penultimate eyeliner in Black. I mean Penultimate is a good eyeliner, but I feel like the tip dries out fast and then it loses its sturdiness (is that a word?) over time. To be honest I've only had this Loreal one a few weeks, so I have yet to see if it dries out fast or not. I have a feeling its going to last me a while (or at least I hope so!) Hope you guys get a chance to try it! :-)

6 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing love,need to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using this for yearrrrrs and when I started watching YT beauty videos, I was so shocked that everyone recommended it! It really is good, lasts forever (I've only had to buy 2 liners in almost 3 yrs), the liner lasts all day/night without smudging... sigh... it's just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my very first liquid eyeliner!! I used it to practice with and I loved the tip. Now that I've tried other brands of liquid liner, I always wish that the tip was the same as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sher & @Makeup_Monster yes you got to try it! @Krystal & @Gabelle, i wish i had discovered it sooner!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought this! I haven't tried it yet though because I tend to reach for my gel liners more than anything. I'm glad I purchased it though now seeing your post! :]

    ReplyDelete