Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stila Smudge Pots

I love me some Stila smudge pots! I've gotten these over the years and I've always gotten them on sale, because regular price is about 18 bucks for the regular size, not that bad considering the size, but I just happen to wait until they are on sale :-) The mini ones I purchased as a set during Christmas. They last forever! I like the black Stila smudge pot a lot more than MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack, it's a lot creamier and glides on nice and smooth.

The blue and purple ones I have are pretty much the same as the Barbie collection Stila had, but I think the purple one I have has more glitter bits ... Anyway, here they are:



Left to right: Bronze, Black, Gray

Left to Right: Pomegranate, Cobalt, Ultraviolet

They are really fun to wear (the bright colors) when you don't feel like doing eyeshadow and just want a pop of color on your eye. Hope you guys give them a try!

4 comments:

  1. Those colors look amazing...ive seen them but never tried them. I should pick one up and try it out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Pomegranate looks fabbb! I've never tried Stila, but I might just add these to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they r all beautiful colours thanks for sharing&the swatches hun,I needm some stilla pots lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. After seeing how ridiculously and awesomely shiny those are, I think I may have to! <3

    ReplyDelete