Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray


This stuff really works. I've sprayed it on before going out and I come back and my eyeshadow and blush are still on! (Click here for a description from Sephora) My lipstick usually wears off but thats usually from eating tacos after a night of drinkin' ;-) I have been using it for work lately, and when I get home my makeup still looks fresh. Usually, I feel like my makeup wears off at the end of the work day, but then again I usually do not bother to touch up during the day :-/ Anyway, it is a bit pricey though, around 32 bucks or so with tax.

After this one runs out I plan on trying the Model in a Bottle setting spray. It's 18 bucks, but its 2 oz smaller than the Urban Decay spray. So far I love the Model in a Bottle eyebrow sealer and lipstick sealer, so I'm sure the setting spray works great too. For the time being, you all should give this a try. UD also has a setting spray for oily skin, and one that gives your skin a dewy look. You can find them on Sephora and the UD website of course :-)

4 comments:

  1. Yes it does!!! I use it evertime I put makeup on! I wanna try out the setting spra for oily skin. I wonder if that'll be any good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the review, i've been eyeing this setting spray for a while now. i've also heard good things about the motives one. i might have to try this one out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review hun thanxfor sharing, I really need this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try this out! I need something like that =)

    I gave you an award: http://bit.ly/e807Ze

    ReplyDelete