Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bar Celona

If you're ever in Southern California you may want to check out this little place. It's a restaurant and also a bar/lounge type of place it's called "Bar Celona", they serve tapas, wine, etc. I went this past Saturday to celebrate my graduation (yes I'm still celebrating! :-) I had a lot of fun, and hopefully I will keep celebrating the rest of the summer! Here are a few pics ...


My friends from Highschool

My boyfriend's cousins/My roommates :-)

The Boyfriend making sure the alcohol doesn't go to waste ...
More friends ...




I didn't take pics of my makeup but here is one of my roommate and I right before
going to sleep. I did her makeup too, yay!

7 comments:

  1. super fun!! you all look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on graduating :) i love that skirt you are wearing and your make up looks fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun! & congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS again..LOL and wow you both look FANTABULOUS!!! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in socal! Is that near/in San Diego? Love you pics!

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks ladies! i had a blast! @D.Sadie its a place in Pasadena, so a bit of a drive from San Diego, but if you're ever in the area you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog
    invite me issenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete