Friday, June 10, 2011

Delicious Italian Lunch

Last Saturday I had lunch with some friends and we all brought something, so it was somewhat of a small potluck. I made stuffed mushrooms (for recipe click on 'Stuffed Mushrooms' below). And I also made Sangria. My friends made veggie lasagna, mushroom & artichoke pizza, and a dessert called Hazelnut Semifreddo. Everything was delicious!

Stuffed Mushrooms

Veggie Lasagna

Mushroom & Artichoke Pizza

Sparkling Cider Ice Cubes with Blackberries

Fruit used for Sangria: Green Apple, White Peach, and Orange.
Blackberries are from the ice cubes...

For our next gathering we are planning to do a brunch with mimosas, crepes, quiche, etc. So stay tuned! :-)

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Yummy! You temptress, you just got me so hungry and I'm trying to slim down a bit before the beach! :))


    If you find the time, come visit me :))) Follows obviously welcome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks DELICIOUS. I'm really craving pizza and lasagna now lol. Btw, I'm your 100th follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, look at all that food! Thanks for the stuffed mushroom recipe! I've been looking around for a good recipe for those so I'll definitely try it out. =)

    Great blog. New follower. It'd be great if you could check out my blog too.

    -Dinah
    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything was so good! Stay tuned for more food posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete