Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MAC Surf Baby Mini Haul

I've been trying my best not to buy any makeup because the IMATS Convention is right around the corner, but I had to get a few things!!

This is what I got from the MAC Surf Baby Collection

My Paradise Surf Baby! Cheek Powder
Lipsticks in Hibiscus & Mocha
Lipglass in Krazy Kahuna (See pics below)




From left to right: Krazy Kahuna Lipglass, Mocha, Hibiscus
Here I'm wearing the cheek powder, Mocha lipstick, and Krazy Kahuna lipglass on top.
Not the best pic, the dumb flash washes it out :-/

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That gloss looks so good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...the lipstick and gloss combo looks good! Now I'm thinking I might want to pick up Krazy Kahuna too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul I got the hibiscus l/s too! That lip combo looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies ... both lipsticks are must have. The Mocha lipstick is actually a permanent MAC color, but I didn't realize that until I after I purchased it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Mocha..i think im going to get it :0 and cute picture :)

    ReplyDelete