Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mini IMATS Haul

This weekend I was very fortunate to get to go to IMATS for my 3rd time in a row! I can't believe that pre-sale tickets sold out online, thats crazy! I was considering not going because I had already gone to the Makeup Show in February and I've been trying hard to not spend so much on cosmetics. I've been doing a lot better, but I still get an itch when I see a sale. For instance I recently got items from the MAC Surf Baby collection, and I just ordered the Tarte True Blood inspired palette, I know I don't need it, but I'm a big True Blood fan! Anyway, I didn't go crazy at the convention this year and I'm perfectly content with what I purchased, yay!

My friends and I were pretty much done after an hour and a half, plus it was my boyfriend's Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) competition the same day and I wanted to make it in time for his first fight :-)

Here are some pics and some swatches of what I got:

2 NYX concealers, 2 NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams,
2 NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses, and 1 Studio Liquid Liner in Electric Blue

From left to right, top to bottom: Liquid Liner in Electric Blue,
Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp,
Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam,
Lip Gloss in Natural, and Lip Gloss in Juicy Red

88-palette in Warm Colors

A few Miss Adoro Lashes

Cute Brush Belt for $10 bucks!

Some awesome samples from Sigma Beauty and Too Faced!

These are swatches of the mini sample palette from Sigma.
It includes one color from each of their new palettes (Dare, Bare, and Flare)
The pic isn't that great, but the shadows are pretty pigmented,
and they'd look even better over a base.


Reviews on the products coming soon!

13 comments:

  1. aww i loveeeee everythn u got

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those lashes and that bright blue liner! I can't help myself when it comes to in your face color. Though, completely opposite to what I just said, I do love the 88-warm for everyday wear.

    So jealous I can't go to IMATS. Someday ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked up great items (i'm jealous, lol) I have a warm neutral palette from crown brush and it's my most used palette :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brush belt!!! You got awesome things...i need to go to one of these events next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Lip Creams look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sad, by the time I got to the Sigma booth they were out of the samples :( Maybe next year...

    iheartcolor2.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! im surprised you didnt buy more stuff, I know I would have, but that True Blood palette is SWEET, I dont blame you for keepin it simple. Love those samples..thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so bummed i didnt get to go :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I love the brush roll!! =)

    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul!! I loved that blue liner from NYX so pretty. They brush belt is super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that brush belt!!! You picked up some really great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. still sad we didnt get to meet but theres always next time...im surprised you didnt get more from IMATS...i have my haul up too..it took forever to edit and upload

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all the comments ladies, I cannot wait to use everything!!

    ReplyDelete