Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mini Sephora Haul :-D

I know in general I complain about work. BUT for the most part, most of my coworkers are cool, except for a few crazies, ha! For my graduation my department gave me a $75 dollar gift card to Sephora!!! Now I don't think I'm allowed to complain about work at least for a few weeks :-P This is what I got. The NARS blush palette put me a little bit over, but I was willing to pay just a little extra because I've never purchased NARS before!!


I got a Sephora Face Primer, Tweezerman Tweezers,
Sephora eyeliner in Navy Black, and a NARS blush palette.



From left to right: Orgasm Blush, Albatross Highlighter, Laguna Bronzer

9 comments:

  1. Love the NARS palette. Can you take picture of the swatches with and without flash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Diana, Yes I'll be sure to do that when I use it on my face in the near future :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for purchasing your first Nars product! That palette is great because it has my most favorite Nars products in one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love your blog!!!!
    congratulations =D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely haul,am eyeing the Nars palette its gorj!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! You got some great things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! that nars blush palette is so clever!! great haul girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, didn't know this palette even existed! It has my favorite NARS products in it!

    Great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey the NARS trio looks like a real catch.How good were sephora items??

    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete