Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Top 10!

Last week I was awarded the TOP 10 AWARD by Beauty by Krystal. Thank you for always commenting and supporting my blog, and for giving me this award!

The Rules:
- Link Back to the Person who tagged you - Beauty by Krystal
- List your 10 Favorite Products
- Nominate 10 other Bloggers

My top 10 favorite products:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sephora Shadow #11 in Creme Caramel
Model in a Bottle Brow Sealer
Stila Tinted Moisturizer
Too Faced Papa Don't Peach
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Loreal Lineur Intense
Chapstick (I can't live without it!)

13 comments:

  1. Great top 10! I really want the Too Faced Papa Don't Peach blush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome girl! :)
    I love Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, I remember that used to be the only mascara I used for years! You just inspired me to pick one up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! You followed me on my former blog I remember you! Good to stay in touch! Thank you for the award and great picks, I want to try most of the products you mentioned!

    - C

    ReplyDelete
  4. @VintageMakeup Papa don't Peach is definitely one of my favorite summer blushes!

    @Krystal Great Lash has become my favorite!

    @Lifeaholics I didn't realize you guys had moved, glad I found the new site :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much my lovely, thats so kind of you! I'm going to have to narrow it down to 10 bloggers now!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices! How do you like the all nighter spray?

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the tag sweetie, I'm gonna try n get to it this week.

    I want to get a new tinted moisturizer so I'll probably try the Stila one as u seem to like it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good choices Love your blog! Hey would you check out mine? If you follow I would be happy to return the favor! beautybarbie16.blogspot.com
    thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @D.Sadie, i love the UD setting spray, it works like a charm!

    @ShadowyLady, yes I love the Stila tinted moisturize, feels light and has decent coverage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww Congrats honey,am so happy4u ur blog is fantastic.thanx for passing to me..hugs&kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice favorites!!! is that Sephora shadow a matte one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes it is matte, i love it!

    ReplyDelete