Friday, July 15, 2011

Baby Mine


Today I did another look from I Am Nymphette's Challenge calendar. Today's theme was Disney. I didn't want to do a princess or a villain, so I decided to go with Dumbo, a classic. Plus, I cry every time I watch the scene wear Dumbo is being cradled by his mother who is locked up :-( The song playing in the background is called Baby Mine. And actually, my cousins and my sister always cry too! (something we all have in common) LOL! It's seriously the only Disney movie that has made me bawl like a baby....

Now on to the Makeup!! Here's the look I did inspired by sweet lil' Dumbo:





Products I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Stila Pearl Palette (Darker Pink on Lid, and Lighter Pink inner corner)
Sephora Shadow in City Fog (outer corner)
MAC Yogurt for Highlight
Urban Decay Afterglow Cheek Tint in Quickie
MAC Lipglass in Boy Bait


And here's the scene that makes me cry every time I watch it!!



10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, it's 8am & I'm in tears. Damn it...gets me every time. LOVE all your makeup pics. My super-creative lil prima. So proud (tear).

    ReplyDelete
  3. @socialtedreams thank you!

    @missbliss thanks prima!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG DUMBO!!! I always cry at that same scene too!!!!!! lol *wipes tears* This is so pretty, I love the softness of it

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY interpretation! I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this look is perfect!
    Its a very soft, wearable look:)

    Drop my my blog:]
    I'd love to hear from you

    Lots of love
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Disney! Yes, that movie is very sad :( but another really sad movie that I get teary with is The Fox and The Hound.. oh dear. You look so pretty by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, the Fox and Hound is also another good one, I cry when she drops Todd off in the forest!

    ReplyDelete