Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chicken Alfredo!!

This past weekend I had a good friend visit from Northern Cali. He brought some delicious wine from one of the vineyards around Napa to share, so my boyfriend signed me up to make some pasta so we can enjoy it with the wine.

I hadn't made this in a very long time, the sauce has a ton of butter! But its so delicious! Click HERE for recipe for sauce. It is supposed to be a copykat recipe for the alfredo sauce at Olive Garden. I know its not a fancy pants place, but they do have some really good alfredo! It's best to make this kind of sauce from scratch, because alfredo sauce in a jar just doesn't cut it. Sorry, I've said alfredo like twenty times already, ha!

So I cooked the fettucine pasta as directed, cut up some chicken breast into small pieces and put a little salt and cayenne pepper to season them. Once everything is all set you put some pasta on the plate, some chicken, pour over the sauce, sprinkle some shredded parmesan cheese and enjoy! The garlic bread was not from scratch, I was too lazy for that, but it was still good!


This is the delicious wine we enjoyed with the pasta! :-D


7 comments:

  1. I love alfredo! But without the chicken. lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally made me hongry. Thanks for sharing Ev..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg what I would't give for alfredo and wine right nowwwwwwww, you're the worst, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you made me so hungry.. waaah i want to eat!
    btw, i followed you back! thank you..
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you need a food only blog - all your foodie posts put me in munchy mode :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading this post right before my lunch break is making me crazy! It looks SO delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg that Essie polish is beautiful!
    Very nice favorites! What's hd powder for?
    Like what does it do.. I've never used it before

    ReplyDelete