Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Glasgow, Scotland Swap :-D

I've seen other bloggers do swaps with people from the US & UK and I thought that was so cool! I was super excited when Adrienne from Adrienne Adore's asked if I would be interested in doing a swap. I got some awesome things that I can't wait to use!


These shadows are really smooth and pretty!

My favorites so far, pretty similar to NYX Jumbo Pencils

Pretty blushes!

Gloss, Lipstick, Tint :-D

Nail Polishes perfect for summer

Can't wait to try this eye gel :-)

Be sure to check out her blog! Thanks again Adrienne! :-D

9 comments:

  1. Oooh looks like you got some great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great haul! so fun...can't wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great swap!! How exciting, i want to do an international swap, but havent found a good candidate yet...I love all your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome swap!! I've been wanting to try Eyeko but you have to spend $100 just for them to ship to the US. Enjoy and I hope you do some reviews =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, you got great items! I can't wait to see reviews on these!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Ev! These are awesome items! I'm excited to see you wearing those new blushes and shadows! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo those eyeko pencils look awesome from here!! please show a swatch or even a makeup look? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. those look like really nice products!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete