Friday, July 8, 2011

Sample Sigma Shadows :-D

The other day I busted out my free sample from Sigma that I got at IMATS. They have really nice pigmentation but they do have a bit of fallout when applying, but that can always be cleaned up. I used Reveal on my lid and Act in the crease (I plan to use Oversee in the future). I used my Sephora Matte Shadow in Creme Caramel for highlight. It turned out to be a very simple look. I should have added more Reveal but I wanted it to be more of a soft look.

For the rest of my face I used the following:

Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer in Bulletproof
MAC Golden Bronzing Powder
Inglot AMC Multicolor System Highlighter in #83
Lips: NYX Mega Shine Gloss in Juicy Red






Please ignore my untamed brows :-/

I think the Sigma palettes will be good sellers. Personally, it will be a while before I purchase one because I plan to enforce on myself a 'no makeup buying' time frame. I'm thinking for 4 months or more (unless its a gift for someone). I just have so much makeup products that get ignored and I just need to save money for other things at the moment. Lets see how long I last :-O

10 comments:

  1. Love this look.Nice for daytime and evening.Lovely. x
    Oh and good luck with the no buying. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks nice ... the blue one is looking gorgeous ..!

    de-jeeya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so pretty! i love your makeup, hair, earrings, everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty samples, and good luck with the no buy mission! I hope you have more willpower than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! They look really nice.. I'm slowly getting sold on these palettes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fresh look you got goin on here girly ;o) 'Reveal' looks gorg

    ReplyDelete
  7. i so love this palette the colors looks good

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks girls for all the lovely comments :-)

    ReplyDelete