1. Lip Product: Chapstick is a must have, and for a bit of color tinted or neutral lipgloss.
2. Blush: MAC Bronzer in Golden, MAC Cheek Powder in My Paradise,
Too Faced Papa Don't Peach
3. Nail Polish/Product: I'm not a big nail polish person,
but I love this Essie color in Braziliant.
And the CA Mango Mend is great for dry cuticles!
4. Liquid Face Makeup: I've been rotating between these three right now -
Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer in Bulletproof
Stila Tinted Moisturizer in Dark
Maybelline FitMe Fdn in 310
5. Powder Face Makeup: I don't really put powder over my foundation,
but I do love MUFE HD Powder just to set everything
6. Hair Product: I don't use a lot of hair product, which is probably why my hair is straight and flat all the time, but I do love this Moroccan Oil stuff, gives my hair extra shine :-)
7. Eye product: I gotta have Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Loreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black, or Sephora liner in Navy Black, and Sephora Matte Shadow in Creme Caramel
8. Tanning Product: I don't tan much because I'm already pretty brown (Mexican Brown, ha!) but my legs dont get much light so when I do tan (my legs) I use this!
9. Accessory: For summertime I usually grab something quick from
my little assortment of small stud earrings
Or my coral/gold/neutral necklaces
10. Favorite piece of clothing: For work I've been wearing more skirts and summer dresses,
and for the weekend I've been going for shorts and sleeveless tops, nothin' fancy :-)
What are your top 10 summer items??!!