Friday, July 22, 2011

TAG: Summer Favorites

I saw this tag over on DGS Beauty Blog, and I don't think I've ever done one of these so I thought it's about time I did :-) So I'm just going to cut to the chase and list my favorite top 10 summer products/items:

1. Lip Product: Chapstick is a must have, and for a bit of color tinted or neutral lipgloss.
2. Blush: MAC Bronzer in Golden, MAC Cheek Powder in My Paradise,
Too Faced Papa Don't Peach
3. Nail Polish/Product: I'm not a big nail polish person,
but I love this Essie color in Braziliant.
And the CA Mango Mend is great for dry cuticles!
4. Liquid Face Makeup: I've been rotating between these three right now -
Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer in Bulletproof
Stila Tinted Moisturizer in Dark
Maybelline FitMe Fdn in 310
5. Powder Face Makeup: I don't really put powder over my foundation,
but I do love MUFE HD Powder just to set everything
6. Hair Product: I don't use a lot of hair product, which is probably why my hair is straight and flat all the time, but I do love this Moroccan Oil stuff, gives my hair extra shine :-)
7. Eye product: I gotta have Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Loreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black, or Sephora liner in Navy Black, and Sephora Matte Shadow in Creme Caramel
8. Tanning Product: I don't tan much because I'm already pretty brown (Mexican Brown, ha!) but my legs dont get much light so when I do tan (my legs) I use this!
9. Accessory: For summertime I usually grab something quick from
my little assortment of small stud earrings
Or my coral/gold/neutral necklaces
10. Favorite piece of clothing: For work I've been wearing more skirts and summer dresses,
and for the weekend I've been going for shorts and sleeveless tops, nothin' fancy :-)

What are your top 10 summer items??!!

6 comments:

  1. i love this post...it's fun to see what other people must have! it gives me ideas...and yes, chapstick is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we're the same for Fit Me im a 310 too! =) Is that UD tinted Moisturizer good? Im trying to find a good one for me cuz i hate to wear a full face of foundation during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really liking that Essie color in Braziliant..I just might have to go check it out... haha
    And Hawaiian Tropic is def one of my favs! I love the coconut smell :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those owl earrings are so cute I could just dieeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. earrings are toooo die. thanks for another lovely post. I hope you had an amazing weekend. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my favorite little treat shop in Beverly Hills. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great post darling!!! I just lave the color of that nail polish! My summer must haves are bronzer, bright nail polish, lip gloss by bobby brown in a hot pink and a salt spray for my hair:) Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete