Saturday, July 9, 2011

Thanks a Million!

Within the past few weeks I've received some new awards from some fellow bloggers and I want to thank you all so much (LOL it sounds like I'm about to give an Academy Award speech). I've had my blog for quite some time now, but wasn't very active until a few months ago and I love all the comments I receive from everyone. I know I'm not the bees knees compared to other bloggers, but every time I get one new follower it totally makes my day! And I feel like I've made some friends along the way so that's another plus :-)

Here are the awards I was given:




Each of these have slightly different rules where you award to other bloggers and list some fun facts about yourself. So what I'm going to do is list some newly discovered blogs because its nice to share the love with newbies, and I'll list a few fun facts :-)

Here are some cool blogs I recently discovered either through other bloggers or because some of them are new followers :-) And I'm going to copy Widdlesh and say, feel free to accept all of the awards or choose ones you haven't received yet :-)

2 Mates & a Blog
Pigments & Palettes
Billie's Beauty Blog
hair this, hair that
Next2Natural
Some Like it Hot
WitchHazel's Blogspot


Fun facts:

1. I make some pretty delicious beans. If its one thing I'm glad my mom taught me its how to make some delicious homemade beans!

2. My favorite color is Purple (sorry that was a boring fact)

3. Not sure if I've mentioned in a past award tag, but I don't eat pig, unless its bacon! I don't like
pork chops, Christmas ham, ham sandwich meat, chicharrones (I believe its fried pig skin),
carnitas, or other pig parts, just bacon!

4. I'm a nerd and I love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, X-Men, etc (especially all of the English
accents in these movies).

5. I think deep down inside I wish I was British, Irish, or Scottish :-D

6. I have one older sister, she is almost two years older. People always go on and on about how
we look like twins, but I don't think we do, do we? (Left=boyfriend & Me, Right=My Sistah & her husband).


7. One time in Elementary School I got second place in the Spelling Bee and I cried like a dork ... but then the following year I got first place, yay!

8. I hate my big toe, its chubby!

9. I <3 Bellinis (Champagne with Peach juice, soooo good!)

10. I know a lot of useless information. Movie lines, disney songs, actor names, etc. My cousins and I love to play the 'movie line game'. Here's a quick one for you guys, who says "You look good wearing my future" ???? (Hint: Its an 80's movie)

7 comments:

  1. Those are some fun facts! :) I don't think you and your sister look like twins, but definitely related!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the many awards! =D You don't eat pig?! I love anything pig. Well maybe not everything but still. Lol.

    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you so much for the award! That's so kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely award ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats doll!!! thanks for your sweet comment :)) p.s. my big toe is chubby too lol

    ReplyDelete