Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"15 minute Face" and "I Never Wear This"

Nymphette has done another challenge calendar for the month of August, and I can't wait to do more looks. Monday's theme was "15 minute Face" and today's theme is "I Never Wear This". I kind of combined both today.

I don't want to be repetitive, but my Everyday Natural look is pretty much my "15 minute Face". However, here I went a bit heavier with the eyeliner, and I used a bright lipstick that I never wear, it's MAC Rose Maiden. It is a brightened up red-berry (a bit pinkish) with a frosty finish. Seems like it has a bit of a golden sheen to it. Not sure if its discontinued or not. I also used my NARS blush palette today, one of my faves!

Holy Butt Chin Batman!


9 comments:

  1. beautiful! i found out when i was in labor with my son that if ANY parent has a butt chin, the child will, too. i also found out when i was in labor that i actually had a butt chin...i never knew it (it's pretty faint). yours is cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great FACE!! and I lOve your Butt chin btw ;) Your Gorge Ev!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I went and checked out the calendar and will probably try a couple of them. It's a neat thing to have, especially on days I'm feeling uninspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so lovely!!! your 15 minute face is amazingggg!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL i like your holy butt chin batman! it's really PRETTY! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the tutorial!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete