Wednesday, August 3, 2011

C.O. Bigelow!


I hardly ever shop at Bath and Body works. I'm not a big fan of smelly lotions ... Jergens for me please! However, my cousin gave me a gift card a while back so I had to use it :-) I went the other day and got some shower gel, a candle, and this awesome lip balm! I'm crazy for chapsticks and lip balm, I always have to have some in my purse, or in my desk drawer at work.

Anyway, at B&B Works they have this brand of lip products by CO Bigelow. I've tried their Mentha Lip Shine in the past, but I wasn't a big fan of it, although it was nice and minty! It really wasn't bad, but I like products that actually provide moisture and healing (for example: Rosebud Salve). Anyway, I found this new product (new to me at least) by CO Bigelow called "My Favorite Night Balm": This overnight recovery lip balm works overtime, moisturizing and nourishing lips with rich Shea Butter for 8 hours, leaving them soft and smooth.

I LOVE THIS STUFF! All you need is a tiny amount, a little less than pea size. I apply right before going to sleep, and I can still feel the smoothness in the morning. This definitely helps if you wear lipsticks that tend to dry lips, for example matte lipsticks, or 'long lasting' lipsticks. Technically, it is always good to do a lip scrub, but if you don't have time to do that as often as you like, this is a great alternative!

Has anyone else tried other CO Bigelow products??

3 comments:

  1. haha I'm totally with you on the whole finding lip balm everywhere! I'm guilty! It's a must-have for me:)
    I think I may go try this one!
    Thanks Ev

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the best tips! i will have to try this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds awesome. I always apply a little something on my lips before bed and you make this sound pretty darn good. Might have to seek it out next time I'm in B&BW. I've seen the brand but never tried it out because I hadn't really heard/read too much about it.

    ReplyDelete