Friday, August 19, 2011

Smokey Purple using Sugarpill



I wore this look last weekend when I went out with my gal pals. We just went to the OC Fair, nowhere fancy, but I wanted to play with makeup! This look is pretty simple, see below for details ...




EYES:

TFSI
NYX Jumbo Pencil Slate (on lid)
Sugarpill Poison Plum Shadow on lid and blended out
MAC Claire de Lune on Highlight and inner corner
UD 24/7 Liner in Binge on Bottom lash line
Sugarpill Love + over UD Binge
Stila Kajal Liner in Onyx (waterline)
NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue for top lash line

CHEEKS:

Too Faced Papa Don't Peach (I really need to use other blushes, LOL)

LIPS:
MAC Myth
NYX Mega Shine Gloss in Natural

10 comments:

  1. That liner is GORGEOUS! Totally makes your lovely eyes pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty finally someone using sugarpill the right way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the look in the last Avon brochure my lady brought me. I don't always like their stuff though cause it lacks pigment. I'll have to give this a try with some of these ones you used. Thx for sharing ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is super pretty! I love your eyeliner & the purple is beautiful. very pretty, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so gorgeous! so prettttyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue liner is SUPERB on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous makeup, the liner is genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like this eye make up and the color it reminds me of the 1908s era!
    Great post
    xx

    id love to invite you to visit my blog http://euqinom7.blogspot.com
    E♥7

    ReplyDelete