Monday, October 17, 2011

Vampy Eyes

This was a look I did a few weeks ago for a fun night out.  The pics are after I got home, so I look a little bit like a greasy face! LOL ... I need to remember to take pics before I go out and get all sweaty. I only used eye shadows from the TARTE True Blood palette. 


EYES

Primer:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Paint Pot Bare Study
Stila Kajal Liner in Onyx on lid and blended out

Shadows:
Lid - 'V' blended out
Crease - Bayou
Highlight and Inner Corner - Dawn
Bottom Liner- Moss and Bayou

CHEEKS
MAC MSF Gold Deposit
LIPS
Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss (light shimmery pink)



 


14 comments:

  1. Wow your eyes look really beautiful!! xo -Taj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally loving that PLUM shadow is so pretty and it looks great on you
    great post hun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning honey!! you are so beautiful :))) love the new background and layout btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sexy. i love this. amazing post, love.check out my JewelMint photo shoot. Love to hear what you think. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! I hate my office job too lol. I think you'll like my blog.
    Follow for follow?

    http://sophlife.blogspot.com/

    Xox Soph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following, following you now! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eyes look amazing! You did such a great job on the whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this makes you look SO different! Very sultry! Love it ;)

    ReplyDelete