Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Long Time No Blog!

It's only been a few weeks since my last blog, but it seems like forever!  I recently got a new job and its been hard to make time to blog.  I get out late most days and am exhausted from traffic so on weeknights and weekends I love to do nothing and just chill and hang out.  However, I have really been missing commenting on other blogs I follow and I've been missing posting new blogs!!  So here I go ...  

I did this look in early November I think, so forgive me again as I don't remember the exact colors I used.


Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
All over base color- Sephora Matte Shadow 
Creme Caramel
Outer Corner - MAC Amber Lights
Crease - MAC Ground Brown
Lid - Inglot AMC Shine 32
Highlight - MAC Shroom & Malt
Liner - ELF Black Liquid Liner 

 




 Lips:
Too Faced Nude Lip Liner 
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Flirt



 Cheeks:
MAC MSF in Gold Deposit
MAC Blush in Warm Soul



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! 

7 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you disappeared to but didn't want to come off like a stalker lol. Love this look! Congrats on the new job.. I know how it goes with the work sched.. I had some changes happen at work recently and it really cut in to my blogging until I figured out how to balance it all ;) Glad you see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! we missed you!!! gorgeous as always...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you friend! This is really understated but quite pretty and perfect for the season. Welcome back, I always enjoy your posts~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good darlin'!!! This look is great for any occasion :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop disappearing on us lol jus kidding we understand u have a new job&all* life can be hectic sometimes,take it easy,miss ur posts!!!

    U look so beautiful,love e look xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are sooo pretty... Love this look
    muahhhh
    Jaz xox

    ReplyDelete