Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Eve Makeup


Happy New Year everyone! I hope I can stick to my goals of posting more often and to stop being so damn lazy!   Hope you all like this look :-)  Here's what I used:

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Paint Pot - Vintage Selection
Lid - Naked Cosmetics Pigments - Tropical Indulgence Collection TI-06
Outer Corner Area-  Lime Crime Magic Dust in Medusa
Highlight - MAC Shroom & Yogurt
Inner Corner - MAC Shroom

Brows - Benefit Brow-zings (Darkest Shade)
Lashes - Sephora Lashes -Mink
EyeLiner - E.L.F Liquid Liner in Black
Bottom Liner - Stila Kajal Liner in Onyx


CHEEKS:
MAC My Paradise Cheek Powder
MAC MSF in Gold Deposit

LIPS:
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Flirt





14 comments:

  1. LOVE the Look and The Lashes Ev!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! You've inspired me :) Xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I love your makeup! The lashes are amazing <3 I wish I had done something special for NYE, I only wore black eyeliner and really long lashes. But I was the only one who was dressed up, haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lid color is stunning and those lashes are so super sexy! You look hot girl! Happy New Year!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated New Year...LOVE this look on you, esepcially the eyes....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year babe!!! This is probably my favorite New Years look I've seen so far :)) It's simple yet absoluetely FErOCIOUS!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great eye shadow!it looks great for the winter and the lashes look so qood which ones are those?

    ReplyDelete
  8. check out my blof btw follow if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! Sooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this look! :)
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, those lashes are just beautiful!! & I love the color on you. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete