Friday, June 1, 2012

Freida Pinto Inspired

I'm subscribed to NYLON magazine and I loved the issue with Freida Pinto on the cover.  So I tried to do a similar look, but the color I used on my lid turned out to be more of a teal than a sky blue.  Sorry for the bad quality of my pics, I took them with my phone in crappy light :-/  I meant to post this a while ago so I do not remember the exact colors I used, sorry!!

I know she has a nude lip, but I was also inspired by an old blog post from my fellow makeup addict (Makeup Monster), where she used MAC Morange with a teal like color on her lid :-)   However, for my lips I used MAC's Everlasting Sensation Lip Liner and MAC Hibiscus lipstick.  



Here is what I used overall:

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
Lid:  Inglot shadows 
Crease:  MAC Ground Brown mixed with a lighter brown
I don't remember what I used as a highlighter :-/  




9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Teal, my favorite color! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous!

    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing job. You look stunning. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous! i love this look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look sooo amazing! love your makeup look :)

    http://prattercat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete