Monday, February 11, 2013

In Wonderland ...

My sister and I aren't your typical sisters.  We're kind of strange in that we don't say cheesy things like "I love you" or "I miss you," and we don't like to hug, we're just not the hugging type.  However, I know that she loves me, she doesn't have to say it.

Just recently, my sister threw me the coolest Alice in Wonderland themed Bridal Shower!  From the small picture frames with Alice quotes, to the delicious mad hatter cake ... She really outdid herself.  She put so much time and effort into everything!  I don't know how I'll ever repay her!  Below are pics from the shower, along with my makeup for that day :-)








I got my necklace from Modcloth ... (I had to!)

Of course I had to use my Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland palette for this day!!

Eyes:  
Lid:  UD e/s in Muchness
Outer Corner:  UD e/s in Mad Hatter (lightly)
Crease:  UD e/s in Underland (lightly)
Inner Corner:  MAC e/s in Shroom
Highlight:  UD e/s in ABC Gum (single shadow not in palette)

Cheeks:
MAC Coppertone

Lips:
Inglot lipstick #401
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp


My shower consisted of delicious tea from Teavana, homemade tea sandwiches, scones, cake, and cupcakes!!  Everything was so delicious!


She even made these awesome Bridal Shower Mad Libs


The little frames with quotes and tiny vials of tea were the favors!


These were the pretty flower arrangements which I was waiting for to sing Golden Afternoon :-P

All in all I had a great time and couldn't ask for a better sister :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment