Tuesday, December 10, 2013

You made me INK

So for the longest time I've been wanting a second tattoo.  My first one is small and is pretty lame, being that I'm sure a lot of girls get "Carpe Diem" tattooed on themselves, but it does mean something to my best friend and I, so who cares I still like it.

This one I LOVE.  I'm a Harry Potter nerd and this quote means a lot.  It's from Prisoner of Azkaban (Book #3) in which Sirius Black is talking to Harry about his parents, and reminding him that his parents will always be with him no matter where he finds himself.  Unfortunately, I lost my father when I was 11, so in a way, these words bring me a bit of comfort.  I can see him in my face every day, from my butt chin to my birthmarks to my chubby nose, and even in my love for books.  He'll always be a part of me, and I hope that I make him proud.

"But know this; The ones that love us never really leave us.  And we can always find them in here" ~Sirius Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment